According to a recent study by Gartner, 75% of your customers prefer to access your business through an online, self service channel.
It doesn't matter if you are a financial advisor, a manufacturer or an e-commerce entrepreneur. Your customers are expecting a self service solution that will allow them use your business to solve their problem in real time.
Digital strategy tools like Facebook groups and pages, or Salesforce Community Cloud make your business open to the public 24/7.
Creating a customer community can be powerful for your business. It can enhance your customer experience to the point they leave you public reviews and testimonials...and they keep coming back to buy more.
My latest Facebook Live video covers the 3 types of online communities you can use to massively improve the efficiency of how your business can deliver exceptional customer service. You can watch the full episode here.
Not sure where to start?
Just look at the businesses you are already interacting with. Look at your competitors. Look at your customers.
What types of online communities are they using?
What types of online communities are not available to your customers today?
Creating Online Customer Experiences with Salesforce.
Serving your customers using an online community cloud can have a big impact on your business. Consider these stats from businesses using Salesforce Community Cloud:
- Up to 70% reduction in the time it takes to serve the customer.
- Improved customer feedback, enhanced "Net Promoter" scores and consistently positive online reviews.
- Significant cost savings of up to 35% while increasing the LifeTime Value of each customer.
You can book a free 20 minute call with me to explore what type of online customer community could transform your business in 2017. Schedule your free discovery call here.
Each month I offer a limited number of 1 hour consultation sessions helping businesses with technology management and innovation strategy. Discover new ways to:
- identify "vaults of knowledge" you can mine
- fuel innovation and product strategy
- release new ways to add more value to your customers
- turn a group of customers into a tribe of raving fans
- increase sales revenue by targeting customers based on behaviours not d
Book a 1 Hour Consultation to find out how platforms such as Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon Web Services, Google and Intuit can reduce costs and increase revenue.